Easy to use off course. What do you need ?
- Any printer.
- Silhouette studio (Freeware software).
- Sticker paper .(I buy them at Staples)
- Een silhouette of Cricut plotter
- or if you do not have them.. a simple siccor or sharp knife will also do the trick.
If you own a silhouette or Cricut open the PDF in Silhouette Studio. Trace the boxes, turn on Registrations marks and print the sheets. After that you use your Silhouette or Cricut to cut the stickers. I use blade settings 10 and speed 10.
If you do not own a Cricut or Silhouette, then still it is very easy to use the stickers. Just print the PDF onto the stickersheets with your printer. Once you are done, take your siccors and cut them out. Or use a knife and gentle cut the lines (with the help of a ruler makes it easier). Make sure you cute only the sticker and not the back of the paper.
Please Note :
- This Freebee is for Personal, Non Commercial Use only. It is not allowed to modify, recolor or use parts and it to claim your own.
- If you want to share this through Pintrest, Instagram or Facebook, link to this website/page and not share the actual Freebie itself. If anyone wants to download/use them, they can download it here themself.
Have lots of PlannerCuteness fun with this Freebie.